Monday, June 22, 2009

Hitch In My Plan...Like Always...

We were "forced" to move out of our nice hotel because the government thinks it's too expensive. So now we are in a crappy little "apartment" with no internet access and no phone in our room. It's an utter DISASTER! I will be back with tales of woe, hopefully tomorrow, when we come to the library and I make sure I have a fully charged laptop. (Only a few minutes left on the charge right now. House hunting update: We are calling a lady at 10 tonight to see if we are the "chosen" ones for an awesome house that we adore! (3 story town house, high speed internet available, all the good stuff!)

2 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

Good luck!

[But that's a lot of stairs!]
.

Heather said...

Good luck. I didn't realize you guys were already in Germany. I hope everything else is going well.