Thursday, April 23, 2009

...and then, not so much!

I have mentioned the Shoppette before. It's our 7-11. And liquor store. The other night I ran to the store for a Sobe for Paulo, and a Dr Pepper for myself. While I was there...(And so was Shelli! Hi Shelli!)...the poor cashier, who is new, had trouble with his computer. The manager stepped in for him, and was really huffy about the whole thing. In line behind me was a cop. With his M16. (Which is why I am telling the internet on him, rather than saying something to his face...) He was buying an energy drink, and I was so proud, because he had picked up some potato chips or something like that. I thought to myself: Awesome! The cop is NOT buying donuts, I'm so proud! And then, at the last minute of our 20 minute wait in line, he went straight to the Little Debi display and picked up a pack of mini donuts... And I was no longer proud. *************************************************** And because I of course told everyone about this...Shelli explained it to me. Because he is a military cop, he can only eat the little donuts, because he's not a real cop. And only real cops can eat full sized donuts...

3 Thoughts on This:

Faerylandmom said...

ROFL!!!

Poor, sad, pretend-cop.

Heather said...

BUT he has an M16. A regular cop don't have that kind of power. Something is askew I believe.

Together We Save said...

Thanks for making me laugh.