Sunday, February 01, 2009

The Last You saw her...

The last picture of my baby girl that you saw, was this picture of her from just after her birthday. I was going crazy, because I could not control the fly away hair that was taking over. There was also a small patch of hair that they had chopped off back then. *z* has the slowest growing hair I may have ever seen. After her 3rd birthday, it was barely past her shoulders, and still in that baby mullet style. Not anymore. I mentioned that she got her hair cut on New Year's Eve. And here she is, with her new 'do!

4 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

Aw, she's adorabuls!

Wings said...

As I said on myspace, I love it! But to add... she looks much older than 3. Neener.

Anonymous said...

So. Stinkin'. Cute.

Heather said...

She is quite possibly the cutest thing I have seen this week.