Friday, January 02, 2009

I'm picky about my underwear too...

I have food issues. There is no way to say it any other way. I seriously don't let my food touch. And if it does, I don't eat it. I've been getting better, and just not eating the areas that cross contaminate. My husband knows about most of my food issues, but tonight I think I have found one he doesn't know about. He bought JELLY and CREAMY peanut butter. I do know the difference between jelly, jams, and preserves. And these two items don't work together for me. What a waste of a perfectly good PB&J. JAM or preserves go with creamy peanut butter. Jelly should only be consumed with crunchy peanut butter. Did I mention I've got food issues?

4 Thoughts on This:

Anonymous said...

You know, I've never thought about that, but it makes total sense to me.

Party of 5 said...

wack-a-doodle

Wings said...

Noah got mad at me tonight for getting separate take-out boxes for the different food.

Noah said...

Yea.. You're nuts. It's ok, I am too. But you more so. xD And yea, Megan had to get two boxes (actually, 3).