Monday, November 10, 2008

Hide and..."Mommy! Where are you?!!!!"

Princess came over this afternoon to play with the Zs. Mostly Big Z. Because they are only 4 months apart in age. I managed to make her mad before she walked into my house. I met her and her brother at the sidewalk connecting our houses. She gave me a dirty look and informed me that she was supposed to go to my door and ring the door bell. So I let her. Because I'm the "cool" mom. Or something. Somehow, they talked me into playing hide and seek with them. I'm a sucker I guess. When it was Big Z's turn to do the seeking, I hid in Little Z's closet. This was after I hid in easy spots, like behind the front door where Princess walked by three times before she saw me. My daughter literally started crying, because she thought I left. ...and I laughed. Because it was hilarious, no matter how mean it actually was!

2 Thoughts on This:

Wings said...

See? She still loves you!

Party of 5 said...

Yep thats my daughter all right. Misses the obvious.

Poor Z - she can run away and live with me.