Thursday, October 16, 2008

Shufflin' Music

The rules for this are simple. Put your music player of choice on shuffle. Answer the questions with the song that plays "next". I did this last night on myspace with my IPod, and it gave me answers that included the Hub's music. And while, "A Lap Dance Is So Much Better When the Stripper is Crying" is a hilarious answer to "What does everyone else think your theme song is?", this one is more effective because it was done with ITunes on my computer! How am I feeling today?: The More You Ruv Someone (This is mostly correct!) Will I get far in life?: How Do You Like Me Now? (Um, I don't know what this means.) How do my friends see me?: Living In Fast Forward (Do you? Cause I'm really slow!) Where will I get Married?: The Road and the Radio (uh..........) What is my best friend's theme song?: There's a Fine fine Line (Yes yes yes, this is so fitting!) What is the story of my life?: Who's That Man? (Oh dear, I don't like the way my computer is thinking) What is/was highschool like?: Then I Did (yup!) How is today going to be?: There is Life Outside Your Apartment (Dang it! Does this mean I have to go somewhere?) How can I get ahead in life?: Feelings Show (Well, maybe) What is the best thing about me?: This Everyday Love (sure) What is in store for this weekend?: I'm So Happy, I Can't Stop Crying Can I sleep through the weekend then?) What song describes my parents?: Who You'd Be Today (well, yes) My grandparents?: Like Me (Both of 'em. That's creepily right!) How is my life going?: My List (check, check, and check) What song will they play at my funeral?: Mixed Tape (...fat bottom girl...) How does the world see me?: You'll Always Be My Baby (interesting) Will I have a happy life?: If You Were Gay (Uh. No?!) Do people secretly lust after me?: Getcha Some (hmmmm) How can I make myself happy?: Does That Blue Moon Ever Shine on You? (Go outside and moontan? Is that what this means?) What should I do with my life?: I'm Just Talkin' about Tonight (That is pretty much how I am doing it at the moment!) Will I ever have children?: I Could Not Ask For More (This is a relief!) What is some good advice for me?: Me and My Gang (...uh...um...have you met my gang? I don't know if it's GOOD advice...j/k) What is my signature dancing song?: Midwest Swing (ROFL) What do I think my current theme song is?: American Soldier (Confusing!) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?: Whiskey Girl (Y'all think I'm a drinker?) What type of men/women do you like?: Stays In Mexico (Wow. Just wow!) If you have 5 minutes, you should do it too! It's fun!

1 Thoughts on This:

Carey said...

thanks for the idea. i love these things.