Monday, October 06, 2008

10 Things

Erica did the 10 things that start with... meme and I decided to play along. She loves me so much she gave me the letter R. I'm never one to shy away from a challenge, so here goes. 10 Things I Love Starting with R. 1. Reading. I have always been a bookworm. When I was younger, and even when I was pregnant, I could devour a book in one sitting. The first book of the Twilight series took me all of two days. And only because I had a pesky funeral get in my way. 2. Rabbits. In high school, I took a Zoology class and we had to adopt a pet. We had Stormy Weather Richard Thomas Penchild. She was VERY purty. 3. Rainbows. It's not only God's promise and all that, but I think that their beauty makes a big nasty thunderstorm completely worth it. 4. Raisin bread. Need I say more? 5. Rice. Since become a Silly Yak, almost every meal I have eaten has had some form of rice. And without it, I would have starved to death already. 6. Record players and records. I like basically every genre of music, and growing up, all my favorite songs were ones that either my dad or my grandparents had on old vinyl disks. There is something comforting about a real "album". 7. Reed instruments. I taught myself to play clarinet and saxophone and I love to play jazz. It's a band geek thing. 8. Rivers. I grew up in a town that had a river running directly threw it. 9. Running. I never do it. And I'm lazy these days, but I love a nice long run. I used to be a long distance runner. It's a great way to clear your head, and your sinuses. 10. Red wine. Merlot specifically. I just started to really enjoy them, and it's great and yummy! ~If you would like to play, leave me a comment, and I will pick some random letter for you to use!~

2 Thoughts on This:

Carey said...

pick me, pick me.

Wings said...

Why not? I have nothing better to do...