Friday, August 22, 2008

Um, do you wanna see my ID?

It's senior picture time in the world of photography. Our local schools started last week, and informed the seniors that they have to have their pictures turned in by the 5th. So today, we had three separate appointments strictly for senior pictures.
The last two I shot, and the seniors in the pictures (both 17 year old boys) flirted with me. (One called out by his momma, who was in the room too!) I've not been "hit on" by people almost a full decade younger than me. Older yes, but not younger. I'm thinking of wearing a copy of my birth certificate like a name tag. It was weird. They were KIDS!
Do I really look that young? Honestly?
(Oh, and in pure Sara fashion I managed to tick off three people in under 2 minutes. Aren't you proud?!)

4 Thoughts on This:

Faerylandmom said...

I don't think you look like a teenager, but you're hot...and they were just arrogant to think that you would condescend to them. Of all the cheek!

Aunt Becky said...

Awww, you're purdy.

StacyRenee said...

You know they went back to school and said.......hey you know that hot chick at *T* photography??......she so hit on me. Dude my mom was there. hehe
And as far as ticking people off ~ I wish I could have seen it. :)

Party of 5 said...

LOL I so know how you are and I need to know details. LOL