Thursday, August 21, 2008

I was assaulted...

After bible study this morning, I went to take the Hubs some lunch. He asked for some McD's snack wraps. And someone else in the office wanted a parfait. No biggie. I go to the one on base, and of course there is a line. Still no big deal.
I was handed my drinks immediately. But they did have to ask me if they were mine. That's annoying. When it had to be obvious that they were. Anyway. A couple of minutes later, I kid you not, the guy stuck his ENTIRE upper body out of the window and thrust my food into my car. His arm was literally IN my car. WAYYYYY too close. I was so startled, I forgot that he had given me the happy meals in my order. And then, I drove right past the Hubs, who had walked over to meet me, because the road to his building is on lock down for one thing or another.
And to make the whole thing worse, Little Z started screaming about wanting her food the entire way home. Not because she was hungry, but because Daddy got HIS food first. You don't mess with that evil face and food. It's not a good side of hers to be on. Trust me!

3 Thoughts on This:

Faerylandmom said...

That's creepy AND funny. :-)

Aunt Becky said...

Now I'm in dire need of some McDonalds.

Bratfink said...

Hard to believe that's z...

LOL

That shiddle lit!
.