Sunday, May 30, 2010

Guess We Found My Kryptonite...

I assumed that my life was becoming "normal" and I am 100% sure that this is why I have not blogged in a while. I have had a month and a half of boring, everyday life. Nothing worth reporting. Of course, in true Sara fashion, that changed dramatically this afternoon.

Today at the grocery store, some random old lady walked up to my cart, snatched the box of tapioca that I had placed in it and said "I don't know where they keep this. You can get another box." and walked away.

I wish I could tell you I had a witty retort, or said anything about it, but I cannot. Turns out, when an old lady mugs me in the soda aisle, I become speechless.

4 Thoughts on This:

Stacy said...

That is really funny! Just wanted to say thanks for serving our family this Memorial Day. May God bless you as you give to our Country in ways only you will ever know about. Thanks for being a military wife.

Bratfink said...

O M F G

I am speechless.

Unknown said...

Ya... I'd have been speechless too. Yikes. The NERVE!

Heather said...

I usually have no problem voicing my opinion in public. ( Much to the dismay of my husband.) But like you, I wouldn't have known what to say in that situation either.