Sunday, February 14, 2010

PW Has Awesome Ideas

PW has made a list of the things she loves. I'm completely clueless as to write today, so I'll make a list of those myself. In honor of it being the 14th of February. (This list is NOT in the order in which I love these things. It's random, like the rest of this blog!)

  • Brown eyes.
  • My husband's brown eyes
  • toothless baby smiles
  • black and white photos
  • my husband
  • my daughters
  • 10 Things I Hate About You
  • college ruled notebook paper
  • Peanut Butter Captain Crunch
  • my little blue table from IKEA
  • flip flops from Old Navy
  • Yahoo messenger
  • Google Talk
  • my dad
  • Special Olympics
  • candles
  • movie nights with friends
  • my sister (Don't tell her she made the list, k? It's a secret.)
  • my "other" sisters, Jess, Kayla, Kim, and Sam
  • the way my family was raised to be so tight knit
  • my aunties
  • my uncles
  • my cousins
  • Amazon.com
  • cake
  • rubber cement
  • table clothes
  • Grandma Faye
  • Grandma Penrod
  • every single memory I have of my mom
  • the angel figurine I have that I know is special, but I don't remember why
  • Christmas trees
  • taking pictures
  • baking brownies
  • the smell of cigars
  • the fact that my dad still lives in the house I grew up in, with most of the same neighbors
  • music
  • playing music, even if I haven't done it in years
  • Tamara
  • cuddling with my kids
  • the smell of a freshly washed baby
  • my mother in law
  • American Beauty
  • Kathy Reichs books
  • Jan Burke books
  • Ruth
  • the book of Habakkuk
  • bubbles
  • rivers
  • the ocean
  • the fact that my daughters pretend to be Major Samantha Carter from Stargate: SG1
  • that Zephina is really into math and science
  • that Zoe thinks every day is the BESTEST! DAY! EVER!
  • Post Secret
  • St Ives Apricot Scrub
  • Free Range Chicken Poop Lip Junk
  • the smell of spaghetti sauce
  • chocolate chip cookies
  • Fruits Basket
  • The Late Late Show with Craig Ferguson
  • the people whom I blog stalk
  • Indiana corn
  • broccoli with cheese sauce
  • the first snow of the year
  • picnics
  • swinging on a swing set
  • teeter totters
  • climbing walls
  • everyone at the church where I grew up
  • my mom's best friends
  • the family I married into
  • family get togethers
  • peanut butter pie
  • french horns
  • having stories that legitimately start out "This one time, at band camp..."
There are a so many more things I could add, but there are hungry people in my house (meaning ME)
Happy 14th of February to you all!

1 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

WHERE IS THE CHEESECAKE??????