Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Wordless Wednesday ~ Laundry Help

For more WW go here and here!

8 Thoughts on This:

annies home said...

looks like a basket full to me

Rob Monroe said...

I think you meant to have "help" in "quote" marks! Cute picture, happy WW!

Corine (@ComplicatedMama) said...

That's so funny because that's how I do laundry too! lol

Unknown said...

taking a little break from all the hard work!!

http://shasherslife.blogspot.com/2010/01/wordless-wednesday.html mine's about brotherly love

ShannanB said...

Love it. My youngest used to do that too.

Happy WW

Susie said...

That's cute!!

Bratfink said...

I have a laundry hamper like that only mine is white and doesn't have a body in it.

Yet.

SarahHub said...

Love it! So cute! Evie used to love when I pushed her around in the laundry basket. But now she "helps" me fold!