Aunt Becky is having a giveaway. Of a book that looks to be amazingly awesome. She asked that, to be included in the giveaway, that The Internet all answer her interview questions. So I'm going to do it. I've got permission to talk about myself, under the guise of participating in a raffle of sorts.
1) Do you like sprinkles on your ice cream?
No. I always tend to get the spoonful of sprinkles that are jerks, and they end up stuck in my teeth. Plus, I don't like to chew my ice cream. It's not really a "chew" type of food.
2) If you had to choose one word to banish from the English language, what would it be and why?
I would ban all of those stupid words that nerds (like my husband) spell with numbers in place of letters. I wouldn't do this based solely on the fact that it is stupid (reminiscent of the days when spelling HELLO upside down on a calculator) but also because I never learned how to type numbers without looking at the keyboard so I've been known to spell w00t w88t or w--t. Don't act like you didn't know the world revolved around me. Because it totally does.
3) If you were a flavor, what would it be?
I would be the flavor green.
4) What’s the most pointless annoying chore you can think of that you do on a daily/weekly basis?
Putting away the clothing belonging to my children. It's just going to end up on the floor the next morning anyway, after they pull out every thing they own to try and find the OTHERPINKSHIRT! (Which, is NEVER in their closet. No matter what.)
5) Of all the nicknames I’ve ever had in my life, Aunt Becky is the most widely known and probably my favorite. What’s your favorite nickname? (for yourself)
I have no nicknames. I'm very boring.
6) You’re stuck on a desert island with the collective works of 5 (and only five) musical artists for the rest of your life. Who are they?
I'd take the entire catalog of Now That's What I Call Music, even though half of the songs are NOT what I call music.
7) Everything is better with bacon. True or false?
True. Anyone who says that it doesn't is lying to themselves, or a troop hating communist idiot.
8 ) If I could go back in time and tell Young Aunt Becky one thing, it would be that out of chaos, order will emerge. Also: tutus go with everything. What would you tell young self?
I would tell myself that the popular saying "No man is worth your tears, and the only one who is will never make you cry" is the biggest crock of lies ever. Also, along with that, it's okay to love with all your heart every time. In fact, it will make for an amazing journey to finding out who you really are.
Also, I need to tell young me that it's okay, and I make it to 27 with no regrets.