Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Conversation I Never Expected...

This weekend we went with Paulo's mom and stepdad and sister to the lake. It was awesome. We had a huge "cabin" (it was really a modular home) and a gorgeous view. There was so many trees and grass! (There isn't a lot of grass in Colorado!) And then, the night we had deer for dinner, my mother in law and I were talking about how she learned that cooking the steaks on bacon was the best way to prepare them. She said (and I quote) "I learned that from Ted Nugent." And I completely lost it, and told her I was telling the internet on her.

3 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

Or cooking them in bacon juice, if you pan fry. Only I learned it from someone who was NOT Ted Nugent.
.

Heather said...

Then maybe you got lucky and she missed the part when he said, "First hit the deer with your car..."

Aunt Becky said...

That is THE COOLEST thing ever. I want it to happen to ME!