Sunday, April 19, 2009

I Am So Proud...

The movers will be at our house on Friday. To ship all my stuff to Germany. This means I will be spending the entire week making sure the things we will need are safely locked in the office. I was talking to the girls about what we can take with us, on the plane, and what needs to be packed up on Friday. I told them that they can take two pair of shoes each, because that is about what will fit in their suitcases. The look Big Z gave me could have killed me. She said... "But I CAN'T have only two pairs! We have an extra bag we can use, just for shoes!!!" Oh, the joy this brings me, and the gray hairs it gives her father! **In September, I went to Indiana for 4 days. I took 5 pairs of shoes...**

4 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

I am ROFLing here!

Aunt Becky said...

Loves that kid. My kinda girl.

faerylandmom said...

You should be proud! You have taught her well.

And, for the record. The movers are NOT coming. I forbid you to talk about it. Any more.

Heather said...

::sniff::

::wipes a tear::

You have taught her well.