Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Dear You...

Dear Lady At the Commissary Customer Service Desk, I appreciate the fact that you ignored me standing at the counter for almost a full five minutes. I'm sure you were very busy sitting in that chair staring at the wall. It seems like your job might be a stressful one. With working at a store where there is never a line at customer service. I can also appreciate you not looking into the little room right next to you to see if my cart of groceries were there before you waited on the guy from the cooler to call you back. Even if it was only 5 minutes since I realized I didn't have cash nor my debit card on me. You never know if one of your coworkers is going to be stupid and push a cart back for FIVE minutes of waiting on someone to come back. I've worked in customer service before. I know it's really a "nice" gesture, simply used to keep cold things cold. However. What I do not appreciate is the fact that since you do not have eyebrows, either of your own volition or some medical problem, you opt to draw your eyebrows on. And it's not even the drawing on of the eyebrows that is the problem. My PROBLEM with your drawn on eyebrows is the fact that one is completely straight, while the other is arched as though you are giving me a questioning glance. Seriously. It is not okay to walk around looking like the Rock all the time is NOT a good look for anyone. Not even the Rock himself. Lots of love (or something...) Me

6 Thoughts on This:

Anonymous said...

You make me smile.

~bonnie

Aunt Becky said...

Where the HELL is the picture? I require a picture!

Faerylandmom said...

Yes, why is there no photo evidence? It's not like she'd shoot you or anything. :-)

Bratfink said...

I hate @$$holes.

Carey said...

definitely hate those drawn on eyebrows. thanks for speaking up.

Wings said...

omg lol. I love you.

And... I'm BACK!