Thursday, March 12, 2009

That's One Way To Put It

We own the ClickStart Computer from Leapfrog. It is a fantastic product, that keeps my children entertained for hours, and keeps them from bugging ME to go to pollypocket.com. The ONLY problem I have with this "computer" is the wireless keyboard. It goes through batteries fairly quickly. (Which we have recently replaced with rechargeable ones.) Last weekend, I neglected to hook back up the things I unplugged while cleaning the carpets. Today I finally replaced the batteries in the keyboard, and I got busted for unplugging things in the little one's room. Thus leading to the following conversation with Little Z and her daddy. *z*: Daddy! Quick! It's a 'mergency! Daddy: Come here and tell me what you want! *z*: My TV is plugged out! Come put it back! Daddy: Your TV is what? *z*: It's plugged out! Daddy: You mean it's unplugged? *z*: Yes! It won't turn on! Daddy: Say "un-plugged". It's un-plugged. *z*: Un-plugged. Daddy: So what is your TV? *z*: IT'S BROKEN!!!

4 Thoughts on This:

Bratfink said...

Thanks, I needed a good laugh!

Heather said...

ROFL! I'd say she was right! Too cute.

Aunt Becky said...

That is TOTALLY an emergency. SERIOUSLY.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME.