Friday, January 16, 2009

When I was a Dog...

When the Hubs, whose name is Paulo (so I can not type "the hubs" over and over again), and I started dating his little sister had been two for all of one week or so. She talked well for her age. Even if she was really little. (She's going to be taller than I am I think, which will be awesome!) The problem came before she met me though. My lovely (or something) brother in law and Paulo had a dog named "Sara". They had this dog for a long time before they even moved to the town I lived in. (I have decided that her name was not Sara(h) it was Cera. Like the little triceratops in the Land Before Time movies.) For a little while, before I met Paulo's family, his sister thought that he was talking on the phone to the dog. She was the only Sara that existed in her world at the time. Poor thing. Then, however, after I became a semi-permanent part of her life, there was an easy way to distinguish between the two of us. Sara dog. and Sara girlfriend. Sadly Cera dog is no longer with us. She was a great smelly old dog. And I am merely Sara. Because Little Aunt (as she has been known on my blog) is 8. But I am her only sister. So it's all good!

5 Thoughts on This:

Wings said...

You can be the dog if you want to. I'm sure she was nicer than you, so switching places is a cinch! Except the death part.

Kidding. I love you!

Aunt Becky said...

Hehehe. That's a cute story.

Bratfink said...

Woof!

Heather said...

That is a really cute story.

:)

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!