Tuesday, December 02, 2008

What the HECK!?

I heard a crash earlier. And this is what I found... That would be the mirror, that used to hang above our downstairs bathroom sink. The worst thing is that Big Z was in the bathroom when it fell. It literally just gave up the ghost and crashed to the floor. She LUCKILY was not hurt. She even escaped unscratched. I am still shaken up a bit. Had it been Little Z, or a daycare kid in the bathroom when it happened, I know something even worse would have happened. Luckily, I didn't have to clean it myself. Seeing as I had no idea how to even begin doing that by myself. The guy who came out to take care of it, told me he didn't understand how that could happen. I can. It was merely glued in placed about 30 years ago. That stuff is not permanent. ...idiots...

5 Thoughts on This:

Bloggin' Mama said...

Oh, the joys of military housing! Yeah, and your blue countertops and I'm sure you could add a long list of things. Only lived on base once (for about a year and a half) and will NEVER do it again - unless it's absolutely necessary.

Party of 5 said...

OMG!!! I am so glad she wasn't hurt.

Carey said...

must have heard me singing from way down in texas.

Wings said...

Scary. Horrifying. Angering.

Take 'em down woman!

Aunt Becky said...

OH MY WOW. How scary!