Thursday, December 04, 2008

Oh Dear!

Daycare is up and running and running smoothly if I do say so myself. Baby Tee is nine months old. So of course, he comes with diapers. That must be changed. Not a big deal. Not like I have never changed a diaper before. Except, there is also Z, z, and MyMy in the house too. MyMy is almost 2. When Baby Tee needs his diaper changed, the girls RUN to "help". Today, they all were hovering, and I told them to back away. My exact words were: "This is not a peep show." Little Z then repeated: "This is not a POOP show." It was all I could do to finish dressing the baby before I fell over laughing.

4 Thoughts on This:

Fiona said...

THAT is hilarious.

But hey - she knows her stuff.

Wings said...

Fiona said it.

Bratfink said...

ROFL!

Aunt Becky said...

Bwahahahaha! I love it.