Monday, December 08, 2008

It was her birthday!!!

Little Z turned 3 on Monday. Of last week. I was waiting to post all the picture till after her party that was on Saturday. I was going to do another slide show, because I like them better than posting 6 billion pictures individually. Slide.com is mad at me at the moment. So this is from Monday. When we had cupcakes after dinner. Since you know, you MUST have cake on your birthday. It's the law! (I will have more birthday pictures up later today or tomorrow. I have a ton. And my WW post for this week is the BEST shot I've taken in a while. Even Holly thinks so!!)

6 Thoughts on This:

Aunt Becky said...

Aw! I want a cupcake in the WORST way now.

Aunt Becky said...

And Happy belated birthday to her!

Carey said...

mmm....get in my belly.

p.s. guess who i'm friends with on facebook now as of recently? john veech. :)

i'm going to indiana in 2 weeks. wish you could be there.

Party of 5 said...

Can I eat her up? No not the cupcake just her. I can't believe she is three.

Bratfink said...

She's getting to be an old hag!

[Like her mom.]

::: hobbling away quickly :::

Wings said...

Cute!! Can't wait to see the pictures =)